WHY THIS BLOG?

I AM PARCA'S CHOSEN:
Parca is the Roman Goddess of Childbirth and Destiny and after you get to know me, you will see why I believe she has, without doubt, made me her Poster Child. I deal with the odd serious issue but for the most part, my posts are just some cheeky fun, reviews of favorite shows, and true stories that will make you laugh out loud (or run screaming...I don't know you well enough to predict your behavior). You'll find satire with the odd parody tossed in....and definitely a heaping helping of hyperbole.

I am Canadian so expect a bit of politeness too. Sorry.

_________________________________________
1) MY eBOOKS CAN BE FOUND ON AMAZON HERE:
DENISE ON AMAZON
2) MY eBook Trailers are on YOUTUBE
3) My website:denisesevierfries.com
4) My Photo-Art Youtube Trailer is here too.

5) My old monthly column: The Lighter Side of Self Publishing
6) Outlander Series Facebook forum: the popular book/tv series group I moderate is The BEST and BIGGEST! Over 58,000+ members! Come join us! *click on bold red words

Thursday, January 30, 2014

CHOBANI Yoghurt Game Day Ad: Filmed near me!


This Super Bowl 2014 ad was made in my little town in Hope, BC, Canada...right around the corner of the motel I manage and live in! The producer and directors stayed with us and the crew. The bear rounds the corner and would hit my place in about 8 steps. SO COOL!

Here are a few pics and a clip I took while they were filming:



video
 My entire block was roped off for 3 days and that grey jeep turning the corner went past my window a million times. :)  I SHOULD have been that clerk...a star would have been born! :)

2 comments:

  1. Recognized the town immediately, how beautiful! Was an exchange student there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the ad, loved seeing Hope again. Recognized it immediately, even though I spent a wonderful year there 30 years ago

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate you reading and perhaps sharing my blog pieces and hoped you enjoyed them. Leave a comment if you like and I will reply asap. *NOTE: I have strong opinions and will gladly respond to respectful debate or disagreement, but too many people use blogs as a platform for their insanity and hate, so be aware that my moderator will not allow Haters to spread their hate and I personally only see comments, good or bad, that are not rude.