WHY THIS BLOG?

I AM PARCA'S CHOSEN:
Parca is the Roman Goddess of Childbirth and Destiny and after you get to know me, you will see why I believe she has, without doubt, made me her Poster Child. I deal with the odd serious issue but for the most part, my posts are just some cheeky fun, reviews of favorite shows, and true stories that will make you laugh out loud (or run screaming...I don't know you well enough to predict your behavior). You'll find satire with the odd parody tossed in....and most definitely a generous helping of hyperbole, with a dollop of facetiousness.

I am Canadian so expect a bit of politeness too. Sorry.

_________________________________________
1) MY eBOOKS CAN BE FOUND ON AMAZON HERE:
DENISE ON AMAZON
2) MY eBook Trailers are on YOUTUBE
3) My website:denisesevierfries.com
4) My Photo-Art Youtube Trailer is here too.

5) My old monthly column: The Lighter Side of Self Publishing
6) Outlander Series Facebook forum: the popular book/tv series group I am admin on, is The BEST and BIGGEST with over 100,000+ members! Come join us! *click on bold red words

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

JAMIE & CLAIRE TEXTS: My 'Outlander Today' Memes


#1 ON AMAZON for GRAPHIC NOVELS
on April 21 2014!
How's that for good news today? I am grateful to all the Outlander fans who have been 'getting' my humor...THANK YOU!! VOL.2 in almost done!


**DIANA GABALDON APPROVED OF THE MEMES!**

Ever wonder what present-day texts between Jamie and Claire would look like?

YAY!! My new wee eBook is out on Amazon! THANKS to all the passionate fans on the biggest and best Outlander fan club on facebook, Outlander Series FB group (link to group) who encouraged me to make it! I FB PM'd Diana herself to ask if the memes were okay as I didn't want to step on her toes in any way, and she said they were a parody and not FANFIC, which she dislikes and discourages, and were HILARIOUS, which she approved of me quoting her! As I say in the opening page, the money earned goes straight to my daughter's University Fund (she has the makings of a very fine writer!). THANK YOU all for your support and know you share Diana's sense of humor! CHEERS!
**UPDATE: I don't read reviews much but see that there is an attack squad bashing this poor wee bookie on Amazon and it is lead by the members of a Hate Group that stalks me (Ishityounot!) consisting of bullies who are pathetically bitter for being banned from the  aforementioned massive FB group I run. Like all writing, however, any attention, even if bad attention keeps the writer relevant, so I must thank these people for the hate that is crushing their souls...it keeps the coffers full. *smug grin*

Please leave a rating on Amazon if you like it! THANK YOU! **click the following text:

My YouTube Trailer:

**



In honor of Diana approving of my parody of her amazing characters:



**8 FIVE STAR REVIEWS after only 2 DAYS!! (April 1-3 2014)









My newest meme: *and Volume 2 on the way!


Another 5 STAR REVIEW:
**


***Look for my Queen of Memes OUTLANDER post on this blog...take a wee look and have a giggle or two on me... ;) or just click here to take you directly there.
















16 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! Please keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are such fun to make. I will keep adding onto this post as more scenarios pop into my muddled old mind. :)

      Delete
  2. oh my lord these are wonderful. I keep laughing and my children are asking what is so funny and I try to explain the situation, but it loses something in translation! (they are 8, 11 and 13, so definitely not oulander age yet!) but please keep them coming these are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried explaining them to my hubby and kids...so I know exactly what you mean! Cheers!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful imagination. Glad there are so many more highly imaginative fans than I. Can't wait to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...but do not sell yourself short. You have the great imagination to envision my wee scenarios and like them...so, to me, that is brilliant!

      Delete
  4. O...M...G, I can't catch my breath I'm laughing so hard! Please, please, please MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will try to post a new one as often as possible. So glad you like them!

      Delete
  5. These are hilarious...thanks verra much...keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Denise, you are a HOOT! I love these, they read like a little Sunday comic strip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Denise, you are a "HOOT"! These are so funny, and read like a Sunday comic strip. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bud! They are a HOOT to create too! :)

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness! This had me cracking up!!

    Ashleylawrie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! What a great idea. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great bunch of fans we Outlanders are! :) Cheers!

      Delete

I really do appreciate you reading and perhaps sharing my blog pieces and hoped you enjoyed them. Leave a comment if you like and I will reply asap. *NOTE: I have strong opinions and will gladly respond to respectful debate or disagreement, but too many people use blogs as a platform for their insanity and hate, so be aware that my moderator will not allow Haters to spread their hate and I personally only see comments, good or bad, that are not rude.