WHY THIS BLOG?

I AM PARCA'S CHOSEN:
Parca is the Roman Goddess of Childbirth and Destiny and after you get to know me, you will see why I believe she has, without doubt, made me her Poster Child. I deal with the odd serious issue but for the most part, my posts are just some cheeky fun, reviews of favorite shows, and true stories that will make you laugh out loud (or run screaming...I don't know you well enough to predict your behavior). You'll find satire with the odd parody tossed in....and most definitely a generous helping of hyperbole, with a dollop of facetiousness.

I am Canadian so expect a bit of politeness too. Sorry.

_________________________________________
1) MY eBOOKS CAN BE FOUND ON AMAZON HERE:
DENISE ON AMAZON
2) MY eBook Trailers are on YOUTUBE
3) My website:denisesevierfries.com
4) My Photo-Art Youtube Trailer is here too.

5) My old monthly column: The Lighter Side of Self Publishing
6) Outlander Series Facebook forum: the popular book/tv series group I am admin on, is The BEST and BIGGEST with over 100,000+ members! Come join us! *click on bold red words

Thursday, March 2, 2017

OUTLANDER: Finally! A FRANK RANDALL FACEBOOK PAGE! *promotional contest underway now...come 'LIKE' the page to enter!

Frank Randall has been FacePaged.

And I did it.

Myriad pages and groups are dedicated to Jamie Fraser and may the Good Lord lovem'...he's a sweetie, but where is the Frank love? The most complex and mysterious of all Outlander characters, Frank is, I believe, the unsung hero, the tragic hero in this epic story that we all love and hold dear. And I adore him, especially after Tobias Menzies made him come to life in the most stunningly poignant way on Starz: I was hooked after that. 

Read my Frank blogs (there are quite a few on this site and a few links below) to get all the poop on my man Frankie...but for now, here is the new Face Book Frank Randall page:




And if you click the 'LIKE' button on that page, you are entered to win a lovely pendant necklace by NinaCancerSurvivor on Etsy: link


*contest from March 01 to March 04 2017 ONLY

PLEASE JOIN ME IN KEEPING FRANK UP-FRONT AND ADMIRED...WHERE HE BELONGS! *or just come by the FB page once in a wee while to see what's new *smile*
**

A few Frank Friendly blogs here:
AND MORE....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate you reading and perhaps sharing my blog pieces and hoped you enjoyed them. Leave a comment if you like and I will reply asap. *NOTE: I have strong opinions and will gladly respond to respectful debate or disagreement, but too many people use blogs as a platform for their insanity and hate, so be aware that my moderator will not allow Haters to spread their hate and I personally only see comments, good or bad, that are not rude.