I notice weird things.
They just pop out at me. For example: celebrity names.
When there was massive coverage a few years back about the birth of Tom Cruise’s daughter Suri, everyone was going mad trying to figure out what her name meant and how they chose it. Such a mystery!
Suri comes from the four middle letters of the name ‘Cruise’. Seemed a bit obvious to me but when I mentioned it to a journalist online, he was stunned and printed my ‘clever observation’ in his next column.
I had noticed the same phenomenon in other famous people. Their names were actually in their surnames:
- Uma Thurman
- Elliot Gould (real name Goldstein: short an L but what the hell)
- Tom Cruise Mapother III
- Donny Osmond (Don is in there!)
- Marshal Mathers a.k.a Eminem (I wonder if his friends called him Marsh as a kid? It would explain a lot of his angst)
- Pia Zadora (real name Schipani)
- *Unless I am getting paid to do it, I won’t spend time digging for more...
So...this begs the question, “Is this a key to their success? A lucky charm that brought them fame and fortune?”
If so, I would like you to now call me ‘Buch’. My maiden name was Buchy.
And NO, Chubby won’t work. I am short a B.